On Sunday, Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns are on the road to match up against the New York Giants at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into his passing props in the contest. Watch Mayfield's Browns square off with the Giants at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Baker Mayfield Passing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Baker Mayfield Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Mayfield's per-game passing completions average (17.9) is 2.6 less than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (20.5).
- In five of 13 games this season (38.5% of his chances), Mayfield recorded more than 20.5 completions.
- Mayfield's season-long average over/under is 21.3 completions. He has tallied 3.4 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- Mayfield has hit the over on completions prop bets in just three of 13 games this year (23.1% of his chances).
- Mayfield has gone over his average completions prop bet total (21.3 completions) in just 23.1% of his games (three of 13 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Mayfield's passing attempts average (28.8) is 3.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (32.5).
- In four of 13 games this year (30.8%), Mayfield has attempted more than 32.5 passes.
- Mayfield is averaging 28.8 passing attempts per game, which is 4.4 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In just 30.8% of his games (four of 13), Mayfield has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In only 23.1% of his games (three of 13 opportunities), Mayfield has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (33.2).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Mayfield has thrown for an average of 214.2 yards per game in the 2020 season, 36.3 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- In four of 13 games this season (30.8%), Mayfield has thrown for more than 250.5 yards.
- Mayfield's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 248.6, which he's fallen short of by 34.4 yards on average.
- Mayfield has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only five out of 13 times (38.5%).
- Mayfield's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 248.6, a number he's covered in only four out of 13 games (30.8%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Mayfield is averaging 1.8 passing touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- Mayfield has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 61.5% of his games this season (eight out of 13).
- Mayfield's season average of 1.8 passing touchdowns per game is 0.3 more than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, at 1.5.
- Mayfield has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets in eight of 13 games (61.5%).
- In eight of his 13 games (61.5%), Mayfield has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Mayfield's per-game interception average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In six of 13 games this season (46.2%), Mayfield has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Mayfield has thrown 0.1 fewer interceptions (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.7).
- In just four of his 13 games this season (30.8%), Mayfield has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- Mayfield has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.7 interceptions) in only 46.2% of his games this season (six out of 13 games).
Powered By Data Skrive