Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some insights and tips around Mayfield's passing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Mayfield's Browns play the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Baker Mayfield Passing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Baker Mayfield Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Mayfield's per-game passing completions average (16.1) is 5.4 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (21.5).
- In one of 10 games this season (10% of his opportunities), Mayfield had more than 21.5 completions.
- Mayfield's 16.1 completions per game is 5.4 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.5.
- In only one of 10 games this year, Mayfield has hit the over on completions prop bets (10% of his opportunities).
- Mayfield has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (21.5 completions) in just 10% of his games (one of 10 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Mayfield has averaged 7.0 fewer passing attempts per game (26.5) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (33.5).
- In two of 10 games this year (20%), Mayfield has attempted more than 33.5 passes.
- Mayfield is averaging 26.5 passing attempts per game, which is 6.8 fewer than his average attempts prop.
- In only 20% of his games (two of 10), Mayfield has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In just 20% of his games (two of 10 opportunities), Mayfield has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (33.3).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Mayfield has thrown for an average of 185.0 yards per game in the 2020 season, 71.5 fewer than Sunday's passing yards prop total.
- In one of 10 games this season (10%), Mayfield has thrown for more than 256.5 yards.
- Mayfield's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 249.5. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 64.5 yards per game.
- Mayfield has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only two out of 10 times (20%).
- Mayfield has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (249.5 passing yards) in only 10% of his games (one out of 10 matchups).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Mayfield's over/under for passing touchdowns in Sunday's game is 1.5, the same as his season average.
- In five of 10 games this year (50%), Mayfield has swiped more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Mayfield's season average of 1.5 passing touchdowns per game is the same as his average over/under passing touchdowns prop bets.
- Mayfield has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets in half of his games.
- Mayfield has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under -- in half of his 10 games.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Mayfield's per-game interception average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five out of 10 games this season (50%), Mayfield has been picked off more than 0.5 times.
- Mayfield has tossed 0.7 interceptions per game this season, 0.1 fewer than his season average prop.
- In just three of his 10 games this season (30%), Mayfield has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- In half of his outings this season, Mayfield has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total of 0.8.
Powered By Data Skrive