Baker Mayfield's Cleveland Browns host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Mayfield's passing prop bets. You can watch Mayfield and the Browns face off against the Eagles on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Baker Mayfield Passing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Baker Mayfield Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Mayfield has averaged 16.6 completions per game this season, 3.9 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (20.5).
- In three of nine games this season (33.3% of his chances), Mayfield recorded more than 20.5 completions.
- Mayfield's 16.6 completions per game is 5.0 fewer completions than his average prop bet over/under of 21.6.
- In just one of nine games this year, Mayfield has hit the over on completions prop bets (11.1% of his opportunities).
- Mayfield has gone over his average prop bet for completions (21.6) in only one of nine games (11.1%).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Mayfield has averaged 5.5 fewer passing attempts per game (27.0) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (32.5).
- In 22.2% of his games this season (two of nine), Mayfield has gone over his prop bet total for his next matchup (32.5 passing attempts).
- Mayfield averages 6.4 fewer passing attempts (27.0 per game) than his season average prop bet (33.4).
- In only 22.2% of his games (two of nine), Mayfield has hit the over on his passing attempts prop bet total.
- Mayfield has thrown the football more times than his average passing attempts prop bet total (33.4) in only 22.2% of his games in 2020 (two out of nine opportunities).
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards prop bet for Mayfield is set at 240.5, 57.6 more yards than his season average of 182.9.
- In two of nine games this season (22.2%), Mayfield has thrown for more than 240.5 yards.
- Mayfield's average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 250.5. On average, he's fallen short of that mark by 67.6 yards per game.
- Mayfield has hit the passing yards over in only two of nine opportunities this year (22.2%).
- Mayfield's season-long passing yards prop bet average is 250.5, a number he's gone over in just one out of nine games (11.1%).
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Mayfield is averaging 1.7 passing touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (1.5).
- In five of nine games this season (55.6%), Mayfield has collected more than 1.5 passing touchdowns.
- Mayfield has racked up 0.2 more passing touchdowns per game (1.7) than the average over/under he's had set for passing touchdowns, 1.5.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Mayfield has gone over on passing touchdowns prop bets.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Mayfield has scored more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Mayfield averages 0.7 fewer interceptions per game (0.8) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In 22.2% of his games this year (two out of nine), Mayfield has tossed more than 1.5 interceptions.
- The average interceptions prop bet over/under for Mayfield this season is 0.8. That is the same as his season average.
- In just three of his nine games this season (33.3%), Mayfield has gone over his interceptions prop bet total.
- In five of his nine games this season (55.6%), Mayfield has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total of 0.8 interceptions.
Powered By Data Skrive