Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns host the Houston Texans on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Mayfield's passing prop bets against the Texans. You can watch Mayfield's performance play out for the Browns against the Texans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Baker Mayfield Passing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Baker Mayfield Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Mayfield's per-game passing completions average (17.1) is 4.4 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (21.5).
- Mayfield has yet to complete more than 21.5 passes in a game through eight outings this year.
- Mayfield's season-long average over/under is 21.6 completions. He has tallied 4.5 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- In only one of eight games this year, Mayfield has hit the over on completions prop bets (12.5% of his opportunities).
- Mayfield has gone over his average prop bet for completions (21.6) in just one of eight games (12.5%).
- Mayfield's 29 completions in his one career matchup against the Texans are 7.5 more completions than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Texans, Mayfield has beat this week's passing completions prop bet total of 21.5 completions one time.
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Mayfield has averaged 4.6 fewer passing attempts per game (27.9) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (32.5).
- In two of eight games this season (25%), Mayfield has attempted more than 32.5 passes.
- Mayfield averages 5.6 fewer passing attempts (27.9 per game) than his season average prop bet (33.5).
- In only two of his eight games (25%), Mayfield has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
- In just 25% of his games (two out of eight opportunities), Mayfield has attempted more passes than his average prop bet total (33.5).
- Mayfield notched 43 pass attempts in his one career matchup against the Texans, 10.5 more attempts than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Mayfield has trumped Sunday's projected passing attempts over/under of 32.5 attempts one time in one career game against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards over/under for Mayfield is set at 244.5, 55.2 more yards than his season average of 189.3.
- Mayfield has not thrown for more than 244.5 yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Mayfield's average passing yards prop this season has been set at 251.2, which he's fallen short of by 61.9 yards on average.
- Mayfield has hit the passing yards over in only two of eight opportunities this year (25%).
- Mayfield has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (251.2 passing yards) in only 12.5% of his games (one out of eight matchups).
- In his single career matchup against the Texans, Mayfield notched 397 passing yards, 152.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Mayfield's passing yards prop bet total for this week at 244.5 yards, a number he has outperformed one time in one career game versus the Texans.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Mayfield's 1.9 passing touchdowns per game average is 0.4 more than his passing touchdowns prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (1.5).
- Mayfield has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns in 62.5% of his games this year (five of eight).
- Mayfield's season average of 1.9 passing touchdowns per game is 0.4 more than the average over/under of his passing touchdowns prop bets, at 1.5.
- Mayfield has hit the over on passing touchdowns prop bets in five of eight games (62.5%).
- In five of his eight games (62.5%), Mayfield has racked up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
- Mayfield's one touchdown pass in his single career matchup against the Texans is 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Texans, Mayfield has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 1.5 passing touchdowns.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Mayfield's per-game interception average -- 0.9 -- is 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Mayfield has yet to throw for more than 0.5 interceptions in a game through eight outings this season.
- Mayfield has tossed 0.9 interceptions per game this season, which is equal to his season average prop.
- In just three of his eight games this season (37.5%), Mayfield has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Mayfield has gone over his average interceptions prop bet total (0.9 interceptions) in 62.5% of his games in 2020 (five out of eight chances).
- In his lone career matchup against the Texans, Mayfield threw three interceptions, 2.5 more interceptions than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Mayfield's interceptions prop bet over/under for this week at 0.5 picks, a figure he has eclipsed one time in one career game against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive