Austin Hooper and the Cleveland Browns take on the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday on the road at Paul Brown Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Hooper's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hooper's performance play out for the Browns against the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hooper is averaging 34.2 receiving yards per game, 6.3 less than the over/under of 40.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In two of six games this season (33.3%), Hooper has totaled more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Hooper's season average of 34.2 receiving yards per game is 4.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 38.3.
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Hooper has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 33.3% of his games (two out of six chances), Hooper has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (38.3).
- Hooper's 20.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Bengals are 20.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hooper's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 40.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in two lifetime games against the Bengals.
Powered By Data Skrive