Austin Hooper and the Cleveland Browns travel to play the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Hooper's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Hooper and the Browns square off with the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hooper is averaging 30.6 receiving yards per game, 8.9 fewer than the over/under of 39.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Hooper has not totaled more than 39.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Hooper's season average of 30.6 receiving yards per game is 7.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 37.9.
- Hooper has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Hooper has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (37.9 yards).
- Hooper is averaging 77 yards per game in his last one contest against the Steelers, 37.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (39.5).
- In one career game versus the Steelers, Hooper has gone over this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 39.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive