Austin Hooper's Cleveland Browns host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hooper's receiving prop bets. Watch Hooper's performance play out for the Browns against the Colts on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hooper is averaging 24.0 receiving yards per game, 12.5 fewer than the over/under of 36.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- Hooper has yet to put up more than 36.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Hooper's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.2 per game. He is averaging 14.2 less per game than that average.
- Hooper has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Hooper has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (38.2 yards).
- Hooper's 66 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Colts are 29.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Colts, Hooper has eclipsed this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 36.5 yards one time.
Powered by Data Skrive