On Sunday, Austin Hooper and the Cleveland Browns host the Pittsburgh Steelers at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some insights and tips digging into Hooper's receiving prop bets. You can watch Hooper and the Browns play the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hooper is averaging 33.2 receiving yards per game, 3.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (four out of 12), Hooper has put up more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Hooper's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.9 per game. He averages 5.7 fewer per game than that average.
- Hooper has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 12 games (33.3%).
- In just 33.3% of his games (four of 12 chances), Hooper has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (38.9).
- Hooper's 64.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Steelers are 28.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hooper's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 36.5 yards, a figure he has outdone two times in two total games against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Hooper's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 25% of his games this year (three out of 12), Hooper has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Hooper has reeled in 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In his only game this season, Hooper fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Hooper has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 25% of his games (three of 12 chances).
- Hooper's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Steelers are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hooper has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two career games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive