On Sunday, Austin Hooper and the Cleveland Browns visit the New York Jets at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hooper's receiving prop bets. You can watch Hooper and the Browns face off against the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hooper is averaging 29.7 receiving yards per game, 5.8 fewer than the over/under of 35.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 27.3% of his games this year (three out of 11), Hooper has collected more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Hooper's season average of 29.7 receiving yards per game is 8.8 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 38.5.
- In only three of his 11 games (27.3%), Hooper has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Hooper has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 38.5 yards.
- Hooper is averaging 47 yards per game in his last one contest against the Jets, 11.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- Hooper has outdone Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 35.5 yards one time in one total game against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive