On Sunday, Austin Hooper and the Cleveland Browns travel to play the New York Giants at MetLife Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Hooper's receiving prop bets. Watch Hooper's Browns face off against the Giants at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hooper's 28.6 receiving yards per game average is 0.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (28.5).
- In 40% of his games this season (four out of 10), Hooper has totaled more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Hooper's season average of 28.6 receiving yards per game is 10.9 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 39.5.
- In only two of his 10 games (20%), Hooper has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his 10 games (20%), Hooper has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.5 yards.
- Hooper's 48 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Giants are 19.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Hooper's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 28.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded one time in one total game against the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive