Austin Hooper and the Cleveland Browns visit the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hooper receiving props. You can watch Hooper's performance play out for the Browns against the Giants on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hooper's 28.6 receiving yards per game average is 0.1 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (28.5).
- In 40% of his games this season (four of 10), Hooper has totaled more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Hooper's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.5 per game. He is averaging 10.9 fewer per game than that average.
- Hooper has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his 10 games (20%).
- In only 20% of his games (two out of 10 opportunities), Hooper has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (39.5).
- Hooper is averaging 48 yards per game in his last one contest against the Giants, 19.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- Hooper has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 28.5 yards one time in one career game against the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive