Austin Hooper and the Cleveland Browns host the Baltimore Ravens on Monday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Hooper's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Baltimore Ravens. You can watch Hooper and the Browns face off against the Ravens on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets (12/14/2020)
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hooper is averaging 28.6 receiving yards per game, 2.9 less than the over/under of 31.5 set for Monday's matchup.
- In 40% of his games this year (four of 10), Hooper has put up more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Hooper's season average of 28.6 receiving yards per game is 10.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 39.5.
- Hooper has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his 10 games (20%).
- In just 20% of his games (two out of 10 opportunities), Hooper has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (39.5).
- Hooper's 29.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Ravens are 2.0 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Hooper has eclipsed Monday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 31.5 yards one time in two total games against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive