Austin Hooper and the Cleveland Browns visit the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Hooper's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Tennessee Titans. Watch Hooper's Browns take on the Titans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hooper is averaging 29.1 receiving yards per game, 7.4 fewer than the over/under of 36.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In two of nine games this year (22.2%), Hooper has collected more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Hooper's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.7 per game. He averages 10.6 fewer per game than that average.
- In just two of his nine games (22.2%), Hooper has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 22.2% of his games (two of nine opportunities), Hooper has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (39.7).
- Hooper's 130 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Titans are 93.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Hooper has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 36.5 yards one time in one career game against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive