Austin Hooper and the Cleveland Browns travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some tips for betting on Hooper's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Watch how Hooper's performance plays out when the Browns square off against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hooper is averaging 31.1 receiving yards per game, 12.4 less than the over/under of 43.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 25% of his games this season (two of eight), Hooper has totaled more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Hooper's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.4 per game. He averages 8.3 less per game than that average.
- Hooper has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his eight games (25%).
- In only 25% of his games (two out of eight chances), Hooper has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (39.4).
- Hooper's 82 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Jaguars are 38.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Hooper's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 43.5 yards, a figure he has beat one time in one total game versus the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive