Austin Hooper and the Cleveland Browns host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Hooper receiving props. You can watch Hooper's performance play out for the Browns against the Eagles on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hooper is averaging 30.9 receiving yards per game, 10.6 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- In two of seven games this season (28.6%), Hooper has put up more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Hooper's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.1 per game. He is averaging 8.2 less per game than that average.
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Hooper has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Hooper has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.1 yards.
- Hooper's 22 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Eagles are 19.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Hooper's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 41.5 yards, a number he has never beat in three total games against the Eagles.
Powered By Data Skrive