Austin Hooper and the Cleveland Browns host the Houston Texans on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Hooper's receiving prop bets. You can watch Hooper and the Browns play the Texans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hooper is averaging 34.2 receiving yards per game, 9.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two out of six), Hooper has totaled more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Hooper's season average of 34.2 receiving yards per game is 4.1 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 38.3.
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Hooper has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only two of his six games (33.3%), Hooper has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 38.3 yards.
- Hooper is averaging 56 yards per game in his last one outing against the Texans, 12.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- Hooper has gone over Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 43.5 yards one time in one career game against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive