Austin Hooper's Cleveland Browns meet the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Hooper's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Hooper's performance play out for the Browns against the Steelers on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Austin Hooper Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Hooper's 33.5 receiving yards per game is the same as his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing
- In six of 13 games this year (46.2%), Hooper has totaled more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- Hooper's season average of 33.5 receiving yards per game is 5.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 38.7.
- Hooper has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just five of his 13 games (38.5%).
- In only four of his 13 games (30.8%), Hooper has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 38.7 yards.
- Hooper is averaging 55.3 yards per game in his last three outings against the Steelers, 21.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (33.5).
- Hooper has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 33.5 yards three times in three total games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive