Austin Ekeler and the Los Angeles Chargers visit the New Orleans Saints on Monday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some insights and tips around Ekeler's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Ekeler and the Chargers square off with the Saints on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Austin Ekeler Rushing Prop Bets (10/12/2020)
Austin Ekeler Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ekeler has averaged 12.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 fewer than the over/under in Monday's game (12.5).
- Ekeler has not carried the ball more than 12.5 times in a game through four outings this season.
- Ekeler's 12.3 rushing attempts per game is 0.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 11.8.
- Ekeler has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Ekeler has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (11.8 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Ekeler's 62.0 rushing yards per game average is 10.5 greater than Monday's over/under.
- Ekeler has yet to rush for more than 51.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Ekeler has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (53.8) by 8.2 yards.
- Ekeler has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Ekeler has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (53.8 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive