Austin Ekeler and the Los Angeles Chargers take on the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday on the road at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Ekeler's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Ekeler and the Chargers take on the Chiefs on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Austin Ekeler Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Austin Ekeler Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ekeler has averaged 12.1 rushing attempts per game, 1.4 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- In four out of nine games this season (44.4% of his opportunities), Ekeler has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts.
- Ekeler's 12.1 rushing attempts per game is equal to his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under.
- In five of nine games this year, Ekeler took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (55.6% of his opportunities).
- Ekeler has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.1 rushing attempts) in 55.6% of his games (five of nine games).
- Ekeler averages 6.2 carries per game over his six career matchups against the Chiefs, 7.3 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Ekeler's rushing attempts prop bet total for this contest at 13.5 attempts, a figure he has beat one time in six total games against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Ekeler's 56.9 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.6 less than Sunday's over/under.
- In 44.4% of his games this season (four of nine matchups), Ekeler has put up more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- Ekeler's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 54.4, which he's outpaced by 2.5 yards on average this year.
- Ekeler has gone over the rushing yards total in 55.6% of his opportunities (five of nine games).
- Ekeler has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (54.4) in 55.6% of his games (five out of nine matchups).
- Ekeler's 35.8 rushing yards per game over his six career matchups against the Chiefs are 23.7 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games against the Chiefs, Ekeler has beat this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 59.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive