Austin Ekeler and the Los Angeles Chargers host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Ekeler's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Denver Broncos. You can watch Ekeler's performance play out for the Chargers against the Broncos on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Austin Ekeler Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Austin Ekeler Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ekeler's per-game rushing attempts average (12.4) is 0.1 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- Ekeler has had more than 12.5 rushing attempts in five out of eight games this season (62.5% of his opportunities).
- Ekeler's 12.4 rushing attempts per game is 0.4 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 12.
- In five of eight games this year, Ekeler took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (62.5% of his opportunities).
- Ekeler has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12 rushing attempts) in 62.5% of his games (five of eight games).
- Ekeler averages 5.5 carries per game over his six career matchups against the Broncos, 7.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ekeler has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 12.5 rushing attempts in six lifetime games against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Ekeler is set at 59.5 yards. That is 1.1 more than his season average of 58.4.
- Four times this season (out of eight total games -- 50%), Ekeler has had more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- Ekeler has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (53.9) by 4.5 yards.
- Ekeler has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (62.5%) out of eight opportunities.
- Ekeler's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 53.9 yards, a figure he's covered in five out of eight games (62.5%).
- Ekeler's 24.7 rushing yards per game over his six career matchups against the Broncos are 34.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In six career games versus the Broncos, Ekeler has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 59.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive