Austin Ekeler and the Los Angeles Chargers hit the field against the Las Vegas Raiders on Thursday on the road at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Ekeler's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Ekeler and the Chargers take on the Raiders on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Austin Ekeler Rushing Prop Bets (12/17/2020)
Austin Ekeler Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ekeler has averaged 12.3 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 less than the over/under in Thursday's game (12.5).
- In four of seven games this season (57.1% of his chances), Ekeler has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Ekeler's season-long average over/under is 11.9 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 57.1% of Ekeler's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (four of seven games).
- Ekeler's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.9. He's gone over that total in five of seven games (71.4%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Thursday's rushing yards over/under for Ekeler is set at 55.5. That's 2.6 fewer yards than his season average of 58.1.
- Four times this season (out of seven total games -- 57.1%), Ekeler has had more than 55.5 rushing yards.
- Ekeler has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (53.6) by 4.5 yards.
- Ekeler has gone over the rushing yards total in 57.1% of his opportunities (four of seven games).
- Ekeler's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 53.6 yards, a figure he's covered in four out of seven games (57.1%).
Powered By Data Skrive