Austin Ekeler and the Los Angeles Chargers host the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Ekeler's rushing props. You can watch how Ekeler's performance plays out when the Chargers face off against the Falcons on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Austin Ekeler Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Austin Ekeler Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ekeler has recorded 11.8 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (11.5).
- In four of six games this season (66.7% of his chances), Ekeler has had more than 11.5 rushing attempts.
- Ekeler's season-long average over/under is 11.8 rushing attempts. He has collected the same amount of rushing attempts per game at that prop bet average.
- Half of Ekeler's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Ekeler has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.8 rushing attempts) in 66.7% of his games (four of six games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Ekeler is set at 53.5. That is 1.2 fewer yards than his season average of 54.7.
- Three times this season (out of six total games -- 50%), Ekeler has had more than 53.5 rushing yards.
- Ekeler has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (53.7) by 1.0 yards.
- Ekeler has gone over his rushing yards prop total three times (half of his games).
- Ekeler's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 53.7 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in half of his games.
Powered By Data Skrive