Austin Ekeler and the Los Angeles Chargers host the New England Patriots on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ekeler's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Ekeler's Chargers face off against the Patriots on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Austin Ekeler Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Austin Ekeler Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ekeler has averaged 12.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (12.5).
- In three of five games this season (60% of his chances), Ekeler has recorded more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Ekeler's season-long average over/under is 11.7 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.9 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 60% of Ekeler's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (three of five games).
- Ekeler's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.7. He's gone over that total in four of five games (80%).
- In his single career matchup against the Patriots, Ekeler recorded two carries, 10.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ekeler has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 12.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Patriots.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Ekeler's 58.4 rushing yards per game average is 1.9 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 60% of his games this season (three of five matchups), Ekeler has put up more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- Ekeler has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (53.3) by 5.1 yards.
- Ekeler has hit the rushing yards over in 60% of his opportunities (three of five games).
- Ekeler has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (53.3) in 60% of his games (three out of five matchups).
- In his one career matchup against the Patriots, Ekeler notched eight rushing yards, 48.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ekeler has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 56.5 rushing yards in one total game against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive