Austin Ekeler and the Los Angeles Chargers visit the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at Bills Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Ekeler's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Ekeler's performance play out for the Chargers against the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Austin Ekeler Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Austin Ekeler Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ekeler has averaged 12.3 rushing attempts per game, 3.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (8.5).
- Ekeler has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts in three of four games this season (75% of his chances).
- Ekeler's 12.3 rushing attempts per game is 0.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 11.8.
- Half of Ekeler's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Ekeler's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.8. He's gone over that total in three of four games (75%).
- Ekeler averages 8.5 carries per game over his two career matchups against the Bills, the same point total as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ekeler has beat Sunday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 8.5 attempts one time in two career games against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Ekeler's 62.0 rushing yards per game average is 26.5 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of four total games -- 75%), Ekeler has had more than 35.5 rushing yards.
- Ekeler's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 53.8, which he's outpaced by 8.2 yards on average this year.
- Ekeler has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in three games (75%) out of four opportunities.
- Ekeler's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 53.8 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in three out of four games (75%).
- In his two career matchups against the Bills, Ekeler averages 58.5 rushing yards per game, 23.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Bills, Ekeler has eclipsed this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 35.5 yards two times.
Powered By Data Skrive