Austin Ekeler and the Los Angeles Chargers host the New York Jets on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Ekeler's rushing props. Watch Ekeler's performance play out for the Chargers against the Jets on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Austin Ekeler Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Austin Ekeler Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Ekeler has recorded 12.3 rushing attempts per game, 8.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (3.5).
- Ekeler has recorded more than 3.5 rushing attempts in three out of four games this season (75% of his chances).
- Ekeler's season-long average over/under is 11.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Ekeler's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Ekeler has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (11.8 rushing attempts) in 75% of his games (three of four games).
- In his only career matchup against the Jets, Ekeler had zero carries, 3.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ekeler has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 3.5 rushing attempts in one total game against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Ekeler is set at 14.5. That is 47.5 fewer yards than his season average of 62.0.
- Three times this season (out of four total games -- 75%), Ekeler has had more than 14.5 rushing yards.
- Ekeler has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (53.8) by 8.2 yards.
- Ekeler has gone over the rushing yards total in 75% of his opportunities (three of four games).
- Ekeler has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (53.8) in 75% of his games (three out of four matchups).
- In his one career matchup against the Jets, Ekeler had zero rushing yards, 14.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Ekeler has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 14.5 rushing yards in one career game against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive