Auden Tate and the Cincinnati Bengals travel to play the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Tate receiving props. You can watch Tate's performance play out for the Bengals against the Ravens on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Auden Tate Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Auden Tate Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tate is averaging 14.7 receiving yards per game, 8.8 less than the over/under of 23.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Tate has not picked up more than 23.5 receiving yards in a game through three outings this season.
- Tate's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 23.5 per game. He is averaging 8.8 less per game than that average.
- Tate has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through three games this year.
- Through three games, Tate has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (23.5 yards).
- Tate's 44 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Ravens are 20.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Ravens, Tate has exceeded this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 23.5 yards two times.
Powered by Data Skrive