Antonio Gibson's Washington football team hosts the New York Giants on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Gibson's rushing prop bets. You can watch Gibson's performance play out for Washington against the Giants on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gibson has averaged 12.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Gibson has yet to carry the ball more than 13.5 times in a game through seven outings this year.
- Gibson's 12.0 rushing attempts per game is 0.4 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 11.6.
- In four of seven games this year, Gibson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Gibson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.6. He's gone over that total in just three of seven games (42.9%).
- In his lone career matchup against the Giants, Gibson finished with nine carries, 4.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gibson has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 13.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the Giants.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Gibson is set at 53.5 yards. That is 0.5 less than his season average of 53.0.
- Two times this season (out of seven total games -- 28.6%), Gibson has had more than 53.5 rushing yards.
- Gibson's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 49.2, which he's outpaced by 3.8 yards on average this year.
- Gibson has hit the rushing yards over in 57.1% of his opportunities (four of seven games).
- In only two games this season (28.6%), Gibson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 49.2.
- In his single career matchup against the Giants, Gibson finished with 30 rushing yards, 23.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Giants, Gibson has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 53.5 rushing yards.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gibson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.6) is 0.1 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gibson recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in four out of seven games this season (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Gibson has averaged 0.1 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In just one of three games this year, Gibson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Gibson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in four of seven games (57.1%).
- In his only career matchup against the Giants, Gibson scored zero rushing touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Gibson's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never eclipsed in one total game against the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive