Antonio Gibson and Washington host the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some tips for betting on Gibson's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Dallas Cowboys. Watch Gibson's Washington football team square off with the Cowboys on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gibson's per-game rushing attempts average (10.7) is 2.8 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Gibson has yet to carry the ball more than 13.5 times in a game through six outings this year.
- Gibson has averaged 0.6 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (11.3).
- Gibson went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Gibson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.3. He's gone over that total in only two of six games (33.3%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Gibson is set at 54.5 yards. That's 14.0 less than his season average of 40.5.
- Gibson has yet to rush for more than 54.5 yards in a game through six outings this year.
- Gibson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (48.5) by 8.0 yards.
- Gibson has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total three times (half of his games).
- Gibson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (48.5) in just 33.3% of his games (two out of six matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gibson has averaged 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game, which equals the over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gibson had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in three out of six games this season (50% of his chances).
- Gibson's 0.5 rushing touchdowns per game is equal to his average prop bet over/under.
- Just 0% of Gibson's games this season have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (zero of two outings).
- Gibson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Powered By Data Skrive