Antonio Gibson's Washington football team hosts the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Gibson's rushing prop bets. Watch Gibson's performance play out for Washington against the Rams on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gibson has averaged 11.0 rushing attempts per game, 3.5 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- Gibson has yet to carry the ball more than 14.5 times in a game through four outings this year.
- Gibson's 11.0 rushing attempts per game is 1.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 9.8.
- Gibson has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Gibson has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (9.8 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Gibson is set at 60.5 yards. That's 14.0 less than his season average of 46.5.
- Gibson has yet to rush for more than 60.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Gibson's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 43.5, which he's outpaced by 3.0 yards on average this year.
- Gibson has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Gibson has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (43.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive