On Sunday, Antonio Gibson and Washington visit the Philadelphia Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some insights and tips around Gibson's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Gibson's performance plays out when Washington square off against the Eagles on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gibson has averaged 11.6 rushing attempts per game, 2.9 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (14.5).
- Gibson has recorded more than 14.5 rushing attempts in three of 13 games this season (23.1% of his opportunities).
- Gibson's season-long average over/under is 12.6 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.0 less rushing attempt per game than that prop bet average.
- Gibson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only six of 13 games this year (46.2% of his chances).
- Gibson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.6. He's gone over that total in just six of 13 games (46.2%).
- Gibson notched nine carries in his lone career matchup against the Eagles, 5.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Gibson's rushing attempts prop bet total for this game at 14.5 attempts, a number he has failed to exceed in one career game against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gibson's 55.4 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 4.1 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of 13 total games -- 30.8%), Gibson has had more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- Gibson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 52.7, which he's outpaced by 2.7 yards on average this year.
- Gibson has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (53.8%) out of 13 opportunities.
- Gibson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (52.7) in just 38.5% of his games (five out of 13 matchups).
- In his one career matchup against the Eagles, Gibson put up 36 rushing yards, 23.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gibson has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 59.5 rushing yards in one lifetime game against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gibson has collected 0.8 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gibson has recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 61.5% of his games this season (eight out of 13 chances).
- Gibson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.3 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In five of nine games this year, Gibson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (55.6% of his opportunities).
- Gibson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in eight of 13 games (61.5%).
- Gibson's zero rushing touchdowns in his one career matchup against the Eagles are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Eagles, Gibson has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive