Antonio Gibson and Washington take on the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at home at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips around Gibson's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Gibson and Washington play the Panthers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gibson has averaged 11.8 rushing attempts per game, 2.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- Gibson has recorded more than 9.5 rushing attempts in seven out of 12 games this season (58.3% of his opportunities).
- Gibson has averaged 0.8 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (12.6).
- Gibson went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Gibson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.6. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Gibson is set at 40.5. That is 14.4 fewer yards than his season average of 54.9.
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven of 12 matchups), Gibson has put up more than 40.5 rushing yards.
- Gibson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 52.7, which he's outpaced by 2.2 yards on average this year.
- Gibson has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
- Gibson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (52.7) in only 33.3% of his games (four out of 12 matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gibson has scored 0.9 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.4 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gibson had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in eight of 12 games this season (66.7% of his chances).
- Gibson has averaged 0.4 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- In five of eight games this year, Gibson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (62.5% of his opportunities).
- Gibson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in eight of 12 games (66.7%).
Powered By Data Skrive