Antonio Gibson and Washington host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some tips for betting on Gibson's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Seattle Seahawks. Watch Gibson's Washington football team face off against the Seahawks on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gibson has averaged 11.8 rushing attempts per game, 5.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Gibson has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts in 10 of 12 games this season (83.3% of his opportunities).
- Gibson's season-long average over/under is 12.6 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.8 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Gibson went over his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Gibson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.6. He's gone over that total in half his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Gibson is set at 24.5. That is 30.4 fewer yards than his season average of 54.9.
- In 83.3% of his games this season (10 of 12 matchups), Gibson has put up more than 24.5 rushing yards.
- Gibson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (52.7) by 2.2 yards.
- Gibson has gone over his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
- Gibson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (52.7) in only 33.3% of his games (four out of 12 matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gibson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.9) is 0.4 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gibson recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in eight of 12 games this season (66.7% of his chances).
- Gibson has averaged 0.4 more rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Gibson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in five of eight games this year (62.5% of his chances).
- Gibson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in eight of 12 games (66.7%).
Powered By Data Skrive