Antonio Gibson and Washington visit the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gibson's rushing props. Watch Gibson's performance play out for Washington against the 49ers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gibson has averaged 11.8 rushing attempts per game, 7.3 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (4.5).
- Gibson has collected more than 4.5 rushing attempts in 11 out of 12 games this season (91.7% of his opportunities).
- Gibson's season-long average over/under is 12.6 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.8 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Gibson went over his rushing attempts prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Gibson has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.6 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Gibson is set at 19.5. That is 35.4 fewer yards than his season average of 54.9.
- 11 times this season (out of 12 total games -- 91.7%), Gibson has had more than 19.5 rushing yards.
- Gibson's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 52.7, which he's outpaced by 2.2 yards on average this year.
- Gibson has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total six times (half of his games).
- In only four games this season (33.3%), Gibson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 52.7.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gibson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.9) is 0.4 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gibson had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in eight of 12 games this season (66.7% of his chances).
- Gibson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.4 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Gibson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in five of eight games this year (62.5% of his chances).
- Gibson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in eight of 12 games (66.7%).
Powered By Data Skrive