Antonio Gibson and Washington travel to play the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday at Heinz Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Gibson's rushing prop bets. Watch Gibson's Washington football team play the Steelers at 5:00 PM ET on FOX.
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gibson's per-game rushing attempts average (12.6) is 1.9 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Monday's game (14.5).
- Gibson has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts in three of 11 games this season (27.3% of his chances).
- Gibson's season-long average over/under is 12.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 54.5% of Gibson's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (six of 11 games).
- Gibson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.5. He's gone over that total in six of 11 games (54.5%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gibson's 58.6 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.9 less than Monday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of 11 total games -- 27.3%), Gibson has had more than 61.5 rushing yards.
- Gibson's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 51.9, which he's outpaced by 6.7 yards on average this year.
- Gibson has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in six games (54.5%) out of 11 opportunities.
- In only four games this season (36.4%), Gibson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 51.9.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gibson has scored 1.0 rushing touchdown per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- Gibson recorded more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in eight out of 11 games this season (72.7% of his chances).
- Gibson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.5 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Gibson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets in five of seven games this year (71.4% of his chances).
- Gibson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in eight of 11 games (72.7%).
Powered By Data Skrive