Antonio Gibson and Washington travel to play the Dallas Cowboys on Thursday at AT&T Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Gibson's rushing prop bets. Watch how Gibson's performance plays out when Washington square off against the Cowboys on FOX at 4:30 PM ET.
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gibson has averaged 11.9 rushing attempts per game, 2.6 less than the over/under in Thursday's game (14.5).
- Gibson has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts in two out of 10 games this season (20% of his opportunities).
- Gibson has averaged 0.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (12.2).
- Gibson went over his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Gibson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.2. He's gone over that total in half his games.
- Gibson's 20 carries in his only career matchup against the Cowboys are 5.5 more rushes than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Gibson has surpassed Thursday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 14.5 attempts one time in one career game against the Cowboys.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gibson's 53.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 9.5 fewer than Thursday's over/under.
- Two times this season (out of 10 total games -- 20%), Gibson has had more than 62.5 rushing yards.
- Gibson's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 50.7, which he's outpaced by 2.3 yards on average this year.
- Gibson has gone over his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
- In only three games this season (30%), Gibson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 50.7.
- In his single career matchup against the Cowboys, Gibson had 128 rushing yards, 65.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In one career game against the Cowboys, Gibson has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet over/under of 62.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gibson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.8) is 0.3 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Thursday's game (0.5).
- Gibson has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 70% of his games this season (seven of 10 chances).
- Gibson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.3 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In four of six games this year, Gibson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Gibson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in seven of 10 games (70%).
- In his only career matchup against the Cowboys, Gibson scored one rushing touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Gibson's rushing touchdowns prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a mark he has outperformed one time in one career game versus the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive