Antonio Gibson and Washington host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Gibson's rushing prop bets. Watch Gibson's performance play out for Washington against the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gibson has averaged 11.4 rushing attempts per game, 2.1 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Gibson has collected more than 13.5 rushing attempts in one of nine games this season (11.1% of his chances).
- Gibson's season-long average over/under is 12.1 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.7 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Gibson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of nine games this year (44.4% of his chances).
- Gibson's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 12.1. He's gone over that total in just four of nine games (44.4%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Gibson is set at 51.5 yards. That's 3.1 more than his season average of 48.4.
- In 22.2% of his games this season (two of nine matchups), Gibson has put up more than 51.5 rushing yards.
- Gibson has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (50.5) by 2.1 yards.
- Gibson has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of nine times (44.4%).
- Gibson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (50.5) in just 22.2% of his games (two out of nine matchups).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gibson's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.8) is 0.3 more rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Gibson had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in six of nine games this season (66.7% of his opportunities).
- Gibson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.3 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In three of five games this year, Gibson hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (60% of his opportunities).
- Gibson has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in six of nine games (66.7%).
Powered By Data Skrive