In the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday, Antonio Gibson and Washington take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at FedExField. Here's some insights and tips around Gibson's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Gibson's performance plays out when Washington square off against the Buccaneers on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Antonio Gibson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Gibson has averaged 12.1 rushing attempts per game, 0.6 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (11.5).
- In seven of 14 games this season (50% of his opportunities), Gibson has recorded more than 11.5 rushing attempts.
- Gibson has averaged 0.6 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (12.7).
- Half of Gibson's games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Gibson has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.7 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Gibson's 56.8 rushing yards per game average is 1.3 greater than Saturday's over/under.
- In 35.7% of his games this season (five of 14 matchups), Gibson has put up more than 55.5 rushing yards.
- Gibson's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 53.1, which he's outpaced by 3.7 yards on average this year.
- Gibson has hit the rushing yards over in 57.1% of his opportunities (eight of 14 games).
- In only six games this season (42.9%), Gibson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 53.1.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Gibson has collected 0.8 rushing touchdowns per game, 0.3 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (0.5).
- Gibson had more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in eight of 14 games this season (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Gibson's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.3 more touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- Gibson went over his rushing touchdowns prop bet totals in half of games this year.
- Gibson's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in eight of 14 games (57.1%).
Powered By Data Skrive