On Sunday, Antonio Brown and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Carolina Panthers at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Brown's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Brown's performance plays out when the Buccaneers square off against the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Antonio Brown Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Antonio Brown Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Brown is set at 0.5 yards. That is 0.5 more than his season average of 0.0.
- Brown has not rushed for more than 0.5 yards in a game through one outing this year.
- Brown's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Brown has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Brown has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Brown's zero rushing yards per game over his three career matchups against the Panthers are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing yards in three lifetime games against the Panthers.
Powered By Data Skrive