On Sunday, Antonio Brown and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Atlanta Falcons at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Brown's receiving prop bets. Watch how Brown's performance plays out when the Buccaneers face off against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Antonio Brown Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Antonio Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 49.3 receiving yards per game, 9.2 less than the over/under of 58.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 28.6% of his games this year (two out of seven), Brown has totaled more than 58.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 55.6 per game. He is averaging 6.3 fewer per game than that average.
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Brown has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Brown has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 55.6 yards.
- Brown's 105.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Falcons are 47.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Brown's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 58.5 yards, a number he has beat three times in three career games versus the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this year (two out of seven), Brown has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Brown has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that value as he has grabbed 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In only 28.6% of his games (two of seven), Brown has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Brown has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his three career matchups against the Falcons, Brown averages one receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Brown has exceeded Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns two times in three career games against the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive