Antonio Brown's Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Detroit Lions on Saturday at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Brown's receiving prop bets. You can watch Brown and the Buccaneers play the Lions on NFL Network at 1:00 PM ET.
Antonio Brown Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Antonio Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 51.7 receiving yards per game, 9.8 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (61.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this season (two of six), Brown has put up more than 61.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's season average of 51.7 receiving yards per game is 3.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 54.7.
- Brown has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Brown has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 54.7 yards.
- Brown's 108.5 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Lions are 47.0 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Brown has beat Saturday's projected receiving yards over/under of 61.5 yards two times in two total games against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Saturday's game (0.5).
- In 16.7% of his games this season (one out of six), Brown has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Brown has pulled down 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 16.7% of his games (one out of six), Brown has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just one of his six games (16.7%), Brown has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Brown's one receiving touchdown per game over his two career matchups against the Lions is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Brown has eclipsed Saturday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in two career games against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive