Antonio Brown and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday on the road at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Brown's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Brown's performance plays out when the Buccaneers square off against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Antonio Brown Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Antonio Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 43.4 receiving yards per game, 11.1 less than the over/under of 54.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In two of five games this season (40%), Brown has collected more than 54.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's season average of 43.4 receiving yards per game is 11.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 54.7.
- Brown has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his five games (40%).
- In just two of his five games (40%), Brown has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 54.7 yards.
- Brown is averaging 112 yards per game in his last two outings against the Falcons, 57.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (54.5).
- Brown has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 54.5 yards two times in two total games against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.0 -- is 0.5 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Brown has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this season.
- The average prop bet over/under Brown has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that number as he has grabbed 0.0 touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer than his average prop.
- Brown has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Brown has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Brown's one receiving touchdown per game over his two career matchups against the Falcons is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Falcons, Brown has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive