On Sunday, Antonio Brown and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Minnesota Vikings at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Brown's receiving prop bets. Watch how Brown's performance plays out when the Buccaneers take on the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Antonio Brown Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Antonio Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 42.0 receiving yards per game, 14.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (56.5).
- In two out of four games this year (50%), Brown has collected more than 56.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's season average of 42.0 receiving yards per game is 12.2 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 54.2.
- Brown has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his games, Brown has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 54.2.
- Brown is averaging 75 yards per game in his last two outings against the Vikings, 18.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (56.5).
- Brown has outdone Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 56.5 yards two times in two total games against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown has pulled down 0.0 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- Brown has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Brown has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that value as he has caught 0.0 touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer than his average prop.
- Brown has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Brown has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- Brown's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Vikings are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Vikings, Brown has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive