Antonio Brown and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Los Angeles Rams on Monday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's an analysis of Brown's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch Brown and the Buccaneers square off against the Rams on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Antonio Brown Receiving Prop Bets (11/23/2020)
Antonio Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown is averaging 50.0 receiving yards per game, 6.5 fewer than the over/under of 56.5 set for Monday's matchup.
- In one of two games this season (50%), Brown has put up more than 56.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 50 per game, which is the same as his season average.
- Brown has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of his matchups, Brown has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 50.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Brown's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.0 -- is 0.5 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (0.5).
- Brown has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through two outings this year.
- The average prop bet over/under Brown has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He usually has fallen short of that number as he has caught 0.0 touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer than his average prop.
- Brown has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through two games this year.
- Through two games, Brown has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered By Data Skrive