On Saturday in the NFC Wild Card Round, Antonio Brown and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers match up against Washington at FedExField. Here's some betting insights and tips for Brown's receiving prop bets. You can watch Brown and the Buccaneers play Washington on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Antonio Brown Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Antonio Brown Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Brown's 60.4 receiving yards per game average is 10.9 more than his prop bet total in Saturday's outing (49.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (four out of eight), Brown has collected more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Brown's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 56 per game. He has collected 4.4 more per game than that average.
- Brown has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of games, Brown has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 56 yards.
- Brown's 82 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Football Team are 32.5 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Brown has exceeded Saturday's projected receiving yards total of 49.5 yards one time in two career games against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive