Anthony Miller and the Chicago Bears host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Miller's rushing props. You can watch Miller and the Bears play the Saints on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Anthony Miller Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Anthony Miller Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Miller is set at 0.5. That is 1.0 more yard than his season average of 1.5.
- One time this season (out of six total games -- 16.7%), Miller has had more than 0.5 rushing yards.
- Miller's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 0.5, which he's outpaced by 1.0 yards on average this year.
- Miller has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just one out of six times (16.7%).
- Miller has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) in only 16.7% of his games (one out of six matchups).
- In his only career matchup against the Saints, Miller had -1 rushing yards, 1.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Saints, Miller has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive