Anthony Miller and the Chicago Bears visit the Los Angeles Rams on Monday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Miller's rushing prop bets. Watch Miller's Bears play the Rams on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Anthony Miller Rushing Prop Bets (10/26/2020)
Anthony Miller Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Monday's rushing yards over/under for Miller is set at 0.5. That's 1.0 more yard than his season average of 1.5.
- Miller has not run for more than 0.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Miller's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 0.5, which he's outpaced by 1.0 yards on average this year.
- Miller has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only one out of six times (16.7%).
- Miller has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) in just 16.7% of his games (one out of six matchups).
- Miller's zero rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Rams are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Miller's rushing yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 0.5 yards, a number he has never beat in two career games against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive