Anthony Miller's Chicago Bears host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips around Miller's receiving prop bets. Watch how Miller's performance plays out when the Bears face off against the Packers on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Anthony Miller Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Anthony Miller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Miller's 31.5 receiving yards per game average is 3.0 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (28.5).
- In five out of 15 games this year (33.3%), Miller has collected more than 28.5 receiving yards.
- Miller's season average of 31.5 receiving yards per game is 9.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 41.2.
- Miller has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 15 games (26.7%).
- In just 26.7% of his games (four of 15 opportunities), Miller has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (41.2).
- Miller is averaging 32 yards per game in his last five outings against the Packers, 3.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (28.5).
- Bookmakers have set Miller's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 28.5 yards, a number he has beat one time in five career games opposite the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive