Anthony Miller and the Chicago Bears travel to play the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Miller's receiving prop bets. You can watch Miller and the Bears play the Vikings on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Anthony Miller Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Anthony Miller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Miller is averaging 34.5 receiving yards per game, 4.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (38.5).
- In 38.5% of his games this season (five of 13), Miller has totaled more than 38.5 receiving yards.
- Miller's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 41.8 per game. He averages 7.3 less per game than that average.
- Miller has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 13 games (30.8%).
- In just four of his 13 games (30.8%), Miller has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 41.8 yards.
- Miller's 13.8 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Vikings are 24.7 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Miller's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 38.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in five career games against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive