Anthony Miller and the Chicago Bears host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Miller receiving props. Watch Miller's Bears face off against the Lions at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Anthony Miller Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Anthony Miller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Miller is averaging 34.3 receiving yards per game, 2.2 less than the over/under of 36.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In four of 11 games this year (36.4%), Miller has collected more than 36.5 receiving yards.
- Miller's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 42 per game. He averages 7.7 less per game than that average.
- In just three of his 11 games (27.3%), Miller has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 27.3% of his games (three out of 11 opportunities), Miller has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (42).
- Miller's 77.2 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Lions are 40.7 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Miller has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 36.5 yards four times in five career games against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive