Anthony Miller's Chicago Bears visit the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Miller's receiving prop bets. Watch Miller's Bears take on the Packers on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Anthony Miller Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Anthony Miller Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Miller is averaging 34.9 receiving yards per game, 5.6 fewer than the over/under of 40.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 40% of his games this season (four out of 10), Miller has totaled more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Miller's season average of 34.9 receiving yards per game is 7.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 42.2.
- Miller has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only three of his 10 games (30%).
- In just 30% of his games (three of 10 chances), Miller has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (42.2).
- Miller's 33 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Packers are 7.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Miller's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 40.5 yards, a mark he has exceeded one time in four career games versus the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive